julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Just Add Glitter.


Just add glitter. That seems to be my mantra lately, much to the chagrin of my family. A couple weeks before we celebrated American Thanksgiving I found myself in the toy shop with my two children. Although they knew they were not going to be purchasing anything that day, I decided that the bag of plastic animals needed to come home with me so I could cover them in gold glitter and add them to my Thanksgiving tablescape.

To cover the animals in glitter, we simply painted glue on to the animal and then sprinkled glitter all over them until they were completely drench in the shimmery stuff. We let them dry, and it was a quick, simple, and cost effective decoration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips